2014年9月24日星期三

Morris Claiborne back with the Cowboys


   One day after his hasty departure from the team's training facilities, degraded Dallas Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne regretted, but said he felt like he had to leave to keep the situation from getting worse.

Claiborne left on Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick return to the starting lineup for the game on Sunday night against the New Orleans Saints. Claiborne practice and tour skipped team meetings.

"I did not go to any effort of the imagination of them tell me that Orlando was back," Claiborne, who attended the meetings and practiced Wednesday. "That was not why I went. The reason I went was how they could get something for me and the way it was presented to me. Felt in a place where I had to just leave the then installation.

"I'm pretty sure everyone has been in that got in that where they had to leave. They had to withdraw from what was happening at the time. I was ready for whatever fines or anything that come with that. I I felt like I was, who knows what would happen? felt like the best for me was to get out. "

Claiborne, who declined to elaborate on how his decision was filed, the facility returned to Valley Ranch to meet with coach Jason Garrett on Tuesday night. Claiborne apologized to his teammates before the meeting Wednesday morning.

Garrett said Claiborne would be disciplined internally but will face the saints. Claiborne said it has not yet been informed of the disciplinary action.

"I think he understands that he made ​​a mistake," Garrett said. "The guys are competitors. When they hear the news that does not go your way, different types react differently. He obviously knew he did not react the right way, and had the opportunity to kind of regroup. He came by yesterday night and we went to her, and headed straight to it. It is back in this morning and ready to go to work. "

Claiborne has consistently struggled since the Cowboys he was selected sixth in the 2012 draft, pack your two best options for up to eight points for him. He had a particularly poor performance in Sunday's win against the St. Louis Rams despite making a interception to seal the victory jump, allowing five catches for 108 yards and two touchdowns, and be called by a defensive holding penalty.

After the game, Claiborne admitted that "stunk it up." However, he still believes he deserves to start.

"I'm not going to sit here and say, 'No, I do not deserve to start,' because I know I deserve to start," he said. "But that's not what the coaches said. At the end of the day, the kids have the final decision on what to do, and that's what it is."

Coaches Scandrick Claiborne originally promoted after the 2013 season opener Scandrick, seventh-year veteran who has been primarily a nickel corner throughout his career, he responded by having his best season.

没有评论:

发表评论